- Blood Type
- Cambridge, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- Date and Time
- 21 Feb 1985 (11ish)
- Iris Color
- Most commonly, #4 on sides, scissored up top, parted on left.
- Reddish brown
- Skin Color
- Fitzpatrick type III (maybe II)
- approx 192 cm or 6'4"
- approx 100 kg or 220 lbs
- Foot Length
- about 11"
These are not strictly based on actual physical measurements - some I may wear from habit or ignorance.
- Shoe Size
- 10.5 US, ~44 Euro (yes, the charts convert differently - this is what tends to be comfortable)
- T-shirt Size
- XL (or L for a contoured look)
- Dress Shirt Neck Size
- Dress Shirt Arm Length
- Pants Waist Size
- Pants Leg Length
- I can wear whatever normal length is apparently
- Ring Size
- Sneezing, itchy watery eyes, minor puffy skin where scratched. I own a fairly hypoallergenic cat, so this isn't a major deal.
- Initially sneeze when I put anything minty into mouth, afterwards no reaction to further minty things for a few hours.
- Unknown tree's pollen
- Throat constriction and difficulty breathing. Former YSA Bishop's yard.